No products in the cart.
A stunning reproduction of an original 1912 early century bath sink design. Chock full of charm, this reproduction offers everything the original had to offer including an integrated overflow system and optional wall mount kit! The exterior of the sink is paint ready so that you can coordinate it’s color to match when exposed. The composite overflow system will outperform the original and is guaranteed to never rust. This bundle includes all the hardware shown (faucet, drain, chain stopper) and comes partially assembled. Manufactured in-house by NBI from durable reinforced cast acrylic to achieve excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Rolled rim, high back design.
- Overall dimensions: 20″ length (side to side) X 18″ width (front to back)
- Basin shape: Oval
- Basin dimensions: 14″ long (side to side) X 10.75″ wide (front to back)
- Drain hole: 1.5″ diameter
- Faucet holes: 1″ diameter.
- Basin depth: 5.5″
- The overall backsplash height from the mount surface or bottom of rolled rim is 11.5″.
- Optional wall mount kit available. (Please Note: Optional wall mount kit is not recommended or required when deck or top mounting this sink).
- All measurements (±1/4″).
* Color samples should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities. White is standard stock color, for all other colors please allow up to 3 additional days to our standard shipping policy.
White, Biscuit, Almond, Sandbar, Ice Gray, Black
|Optional Wall Mount Kit||
DO NOT Add Optional Wall Mount Kit +$0.00, Add Optional Wall Mount Kit +$50.00