No products in the cart.
A charming and improved reproduction of a classic 1920-30s vintage farmhouse drainboard sink. Manufactured from premium cast acrylic, this reproduction combines durability, ease of care, and authentic vintage styling. Quality assured with a 5 year manufacturers limited warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Classic early century rolled rim design..
- The right side features a fluted drainboard while the left side has a single basin for washing / rinsing.
- Great for the kitchen, laundry room, or mud room.
- Faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Basin depth 8″. Improved to accommodate larger capacities
- Drain hole measures 3.5″ in diameter. Improved to accept standard waste baskets.
- Waste disposal system compatible.
- Right-hand drain board (fluted area measures 17″ long (right to left) x 15″ wide (front to back).
- Overall dimensions: 42″ long (right to left) x 20″ wide (front to back) x 13″ H (from bottom of flange to the top of backsplash), 19.5″ overall height (from the bottom of basin to the top of the backsplash).
- Basin dimensions 19 “long (right to left) x 15” wide (front to back)
- All measurements (±1/2″).
- SEE SPECIFICATION SHEET
- THIS SINK IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE WALL HUNG AND SHOULD BE DECK OR SURFACE MOUNTED ONLY.
* Color samples should only be considered as a guide. Due to differences in monitors, the colors shown above may not be represented with all their true qualities. White is standard stock color, for all other colors please allow up to 3 additional days to our standard shipping policy.
|Dimensions||45 x 22 x 22 in|
White, Biscuit, Almond, Sandbar, Ice Gray, Black