No products in the cart.
All of the original charm of this early century design has been captured and preserved by this NBI reproduction. The two spacious and staggered basins reach depths of 8″ and 11″ making this a great addition to a busy kitchen. This model features a 6″ apron front design and will accommodate a traditional wall mounted faucet. The integrated apron front could also be creatively installed as an apron front farmhouse sink! Both drain holes have been improved to a standard 3.5″ diameter and are waste disposal system compatible. Manufactured in-house from durable reinforced cast acrylic, this reproduction achieves excellent durability and ease of care while maintaining an authentic vintage style. Quality assured by our five year manufacturers warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back per our 30 day return policy.
- Available in White only.
- Features a 6″ front apron / skirt.
- Staggered depth dual basins for washing and rinsing.
- Left basin depth: 8″
- Left basin dimensions: 21.5″ long (side to side) X 19.5″ wide (front to back)
- Right basin depth: 11″
- Right basin dimensions: 21.5″ long (side to side) X 19.5″ wide (front to back)
- Faucet holes are drilled on 8″ centers.
- Both drain holes drilled to 3.5″ diameter. Improved to accept standard waste baskets.
- Waste disposal system compatible.
- Overall dimensions: 50.5″ length (side to side) X 23.5″ width (front to back)
- The overall backsplash height from counter or mount surface to the top edge of backsplash is 14.5″.
- All measurements (±1/4″).
- SEE SPECIFICATION SHEET
- THIS SINK IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO BE WALL HUNG AND SHOULD BE DECK OR SURFACE MOUNTED ONLY.